July 17, 2008

podfitness trainer

Ok, I posted about this awhile ago and here's the update! I chose to go with Podfitness.com for my audio trainer. Let me just say.....IT IS AWESOME! I totally love the fact that I can do this from home or at the gym and that I do it when I want and I don't have to keep an appointment but still have the personal working out experience.

There are lots of ways to personalize your workouts to work for you. I have to say that I really enjoy when Brittani, my trainers assistant comes on and says, "keep it up, Erin." I don't know, I guess I just need the positive reinforcement! I have used three different workouts that vary day to day so I don't get bored--which is HUGE for me. I tend to hate the monotony of doing the exact same exercises everyday or just getting on the treadmill for 30 mins. I have a cardio program, a strength training program (I'm sore right now), and a pilates program.

So, I will continue on and hopefully will have some stellar results to show off! But, honestly I feel better, I wake up in the morning easier, and my mood didn't go south when I was PMS'ing. All good things!

You can also read other health related info on their blog.

3 comments:

kim said...

I really want to try this...after the baby is born:)

sommer said...

Good Job Erin! Keep up the good work!!!

J U L I E said...

This is so cool! I just downloaded the trial version & I think I'm going to have to start subscribing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails