Ok, so I had ANOTHER really close call to getting Wicked on Broadway today. I was for sure this was it, but alas it came down to myself and another girl and as the old story goes...she got it. But, the casting director was kind enough to call me and express his approval for my job well done and to tell me that I am on "the list" for the future. Oh, "the list." How many lists have I achieved a place on that ends up sitting in a manila folder collecting dust? No, I won't complain, I can't....I am too blessed! I am extremely grateful for the opportunities I have had and am really humbled by the fact that I know there was some serious divine inspiration during my audition today. Shout out to Craig Burns from Telsey + Co. You are seriously classy.
I like to go shopping after a hard audition so I traveled down to Trader Joe's and racked up quite the grocery bill. Later I watched WIPEOUT which made me laugh so hard I thought I might pass out. I loved watching MXC on the Spike Network and Wipeout is the new ABC primetime clone-- its sure to please.
July 15, 2008
wipeout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
dang i wanted to tivo this! you are darling and i admire your outlook so much. i'd want to tell them all to go to hell.
Girl, I'm sorry that you are once again experiencing the near miss, but you just keep on keepin on! You are so ridiculously talented and beautiful and wonderful, and I can't wait to see you get your broadway debut! I will for sure be there! I miss you tons and love reading your blog!
xoxox
Post a Comment