It's award season.....let the cattiness ensue. Yes, E Television I am talking about you. All the hard work these gals put into looking their best on the red carpet and seconds later are ripped to shreds. It's a blood bath out there....must be why the carpet is red. {But seriously ladies, put some of it away....yes, Mariah I am now talking to you.}
I'm just going to show a few of my favorites....because well there are lots of Wicked fans out there who see PLENTY of unflattering pictures of me on facebook and other places, so who am I to judge?!?
SAG Awards 2010
Diane Kruger's mustard dress with a red lip is by far my favorite of the year so far. She looks stunning and timeless.
Lea Michelle is having a HUGE year for her career. While I wasn't gobsmacked over her gigantic Globes dress, I really liked this simple jewel tone number.
Diane Kruger's mustard dress with a red lip is by far my favorite of the year so far. She looks stunning and timeless.
Lea Michelle is having a HUGE year for her career. While I wasn't gobsmacked over her gigantic Globes dress, I really liked this simple jewel tone number.
Golden Globes 2010
My favorite look of the night. Probably just because I love her. And because the color of her hair is so fantastic. While some didn't love it, I thought it was memorable and not too over the top. And I do love a little ruffle.
I thought Courtney Cox just looked beautiful. I love a simple black dress and with that bit of detail around the waist I think she looks stunning.
I thought Courtney Cox just looked beautiful. I love a simple black dress and with that bit of detail around the waist I think she looks stunning.
So, what did you think? Any favorites?






2 comments:
How about Sandra bulloch's purple bottega veneta at the globes? I'm so partial to bottega, but I think even if I weren't, it would still be my favorite dress of the night.
Diane krugers dress above is probably my top 5 red carpet looks of all time. It kind of reminds me of Michelle Williams Oscar '06 look, which is in that top 5 too!
Yay for red carpet season!
i accidentally forgot to watch the SAGs, but i bet both those ladies looked great. i did a post about the golden globes, check it out! (i try to be nice)
britbinthecity.blogspot.com
Post a Comment