A couple of months ago on a short trip home to NYC I was fortunate enough to catch a special screening of Rob Marshall's Nine for the Broadway community. Such fun to see so many friends, munch on free concessions, and see a a great musical movie. I had my camera on me so when they started to bring out the "special guests" I was ready. I really only thought it would be Rob Marshall and was thrilled to see him, but lo and behold he started to introduce most of the cast, creatives and producers {including one of my Wicked producers} and we all kind of went wild. It was really fun, needless to say.....
The film had some standout moments but overall I was underwhelmed. Fergie, Penelope and Marion were INCREDIBLE and I loved Kate's Cinema Italiano {not so much her scenes}. Always love Daniel Day and the brilliant Dame Judi Dench. The film is quite beautiful and Rob Marshall really can showcase a musical number. Bellissimo!
January 26, 2010
nine {pre} premiere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment