December 18, 2009

getting merry

My foolproof method for getting in the Christmas spirit?

Watch a favorite Christmas movie. Check out my favorites.
Christmas Smells: simmer water, cinn sticks, cloves, orange peels on the stove--yum!
Bake, decorate, do projects, etc.
Fire in the fireplace
Wrap your gifts....nothing gets me more excited!

Speaking of things to make you feel merry....name this movie:

"First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."

First to respond gets bragging rights!

{image}

Congrats Nikki!
You're officially the first winner of PPT's Christmas Movie Quote Extravaganza!!!
Check back daily to play!!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It's from ELF!!! My all-time favorite Christmas movie! I watch Elf on Dec. 1st to help me get in the Christmas mood and then again on Christmas Eve with my family. I may or may not watch it about 5 times in between, I won't admit if I do or not. :o)

Merry Christmas!

Kage said...

ELF. What's your favorite color?

erin wilson said...

Hmmm...I don't know if I have a favorite color. I always gravitate towards pink and turquoise though. But, I love jewel tones and really great color combos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails