
I can't count how many times I get a message or e-mail with the words, "I know this is weird, but I totally blog stalk you" or "I stalk your blog." It always makes me giggle.
LISTEN....this is not a private blog! Its open for a reason....to share my ideas and thoughts, inspirations and life with YOU!!! Yes, you stalker. And I don't think of you as a stalker. I think of you as a nice person who has dropped by and checked out my little universe.
So stop calling yourself a stalker and introduce yourself. Friendships have been made in weirder places, I'm sure. If you met me on the street I would be just as open with you as I am on the blog, its just who I am!
Hi, I'm Erin. Nice to meet you.

{this is an awesome picture modeled after my Senior Portrait}






15 comments:
Confessing...I'm a lurker...love your blog!
Hey Stephanie! Thanks for introducing yourself!!!
who took this pic? Olan Mills?
Hi Erin, I'm Michelle and I love your new green ring! What a sweet sister you have. I read your blog because, not only do I enjoy your your posts and getting a peek into your Wicked life, we have friends in common, which is probably how I happened upon you in the first place. I'm a Utah performer, and while I didn't go to the BYU, I do a fair share of performing with MDT-ers. So I kind of feel like I know you by association. Was that a long and weird enough introduction? :)
Jacob--It is Olan Mills inspired. Using cool photo tricks on my new mac!
Michelle--Hey! Love your introduction. Working on any projects now? I miss UT!!!
Hey Erin. I am a follower from NJ. I just love reading your blog. :)
i already know you but i just wanted to say i simply love you. thought you should know.
your picture made me laugh out loud, btw. good work :)
hi. i'm lindsay. LOVE that ring and am totally jealous that your touring in Wicked. it's my favoritist show ever. come do a show in ohio!! PLEASE.
Hi Erin, I'm Amy.
I love the beauty secrets and your unique perspective on life. Your blog is a lot of fun. Thanks for letting me visit.
Hi Erin,
I've emailed you before. My name is Stephanie Ludwig. Thanks for this post because I do often feel like a stalker. I love your blog, especially the behind the scenes peek into the making of "Wicked". I can't wait to see you shine in the show when your tour comes to Indianapolis!
i am a lurker too! {prefer that to "stalker"...hehe} love reading about your adventures..
Sarah--I love you and miss you everyday. Come be Nessa Rose in my show.
Stephanie--what up...can't wait to meet you in Indy!
Kelly--lurker/stalker...you know what I mean! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Kim--hello again, you are not a stranger! so glad you are still here!
Lindsay--thank you and I think we are coming to Ohio....can't know for sure just yet, but I'll keep you posted!
Amy--you are so sweet! more beauty secrets to come!!!
Hi pretty lady, I'm Brittany :) Love your blog and your new green ring!! (I love to comment and so now that I have formally introduced myself, watch out!)
Erin, I had a callback last night. I'll let you know if I get good news!
The only thing you are missing in this picture is a big wicker chair or blinds behind you! I am also one of your hugest fans and follow your blog everyday! To tell you a little bit about myslef...My name is Emily and I am your favorite sister! In case you forgot!! You are too cute. Love and miss you.
Post a Comment