My mom sometimes calls my dad's blackberry a blueberry. Yes, its awesome.
I love parents and technology. My dad is really good because he is a genius and my mom is pretty good, but funny. She likes to show off her beautiful spreadsheets. We have that in common, I guess.
But here's where technology worlds are colliding.....have your parents joined facebook? I have a few aunts and uncles, but no parents yet. My mom just gets on my account so she can see my pics and chat with my Aunt E. and my dad says he's thinking about it. It woudn't bother me because I don't have 2 lives {one with friends, one with family} but, some people are finding their social networking world is crashing in on itself now....







4 comments:
I forbid my parents from joining facebook. It's just weird.
My mom joined facebook about a week ago. I think it's funny, but I'm like you, my life is an open book.
Dad on facebook? That would be interesting!
I know this post was a while ago and I already commented, but I thought of it today because I got a friend request from my grandma! My grandma joined facebook! Oh, and she's 85. Too funny.
Post a Comment