When I was little I was obsessed with my Brownies uniform. One day I literally fell into a knee deep puddle, getting mud where mud should not go and refused to let the nurse call my mom to take me home to change. Wearing the uniform was EXTREMELY important to me.
Here I am sitting next to BFF Rachel {her sweet mom is the middle mom in the back} and wearing my ginormous glasses.

June 26, 2008
throwback thursday: brownies edition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
What a beautiful little girl who loved her brownie uniform and all the accessories to her glasses(which you picked out!) So fun to remember when! I love you, Mom
Oh my gosh! This picture makes me so happy because I can't stop giggling. I so don't remember that phase, but I am sure enjoying it now!!!
So AMAZING!!! I want to know that erin too.
Erin you are cuter than words can describe. I never made it to the big step of the brown uniform, I only got to blue vest phase. To tell you the truth I am a little jealous right now. You have to say that our Mom rocks for letting you go out of the house like that...brillant! One thing I love about you is your are not afraid to show the world who your really are....you are an inspiration! Love you so much
these are so cute, i can't stand it! joannaxo
Post a Comment