I went to Banff with dear friends Peter and Tiffany. Talk about Paradise! It is one of the most gorgeous places I have ever seen. The glacial water is the most beautiful color....it felt like heaven! We saw the Takkakaw Falls, canoed Lake Louise, toured the Fairmont Hotel on Lake Louise, picnicked near a beautiful river, shopped in Banff, changed clothes (Peter almost had a heart attack doing this, ha) in the Banff Fairmont Hotel and ate one of the most delicious meals I have ever had with one of the most exquisite views. We wrapped the day by visiting a friend's cabin and noshing on s'mores. A perfect end to a perfect day!
July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
Banff is just 2 hrs from where I grew up! So glad you got to go visit. Isn't Canada amazing?! Definitely one of my favourite places in the entire world.
Looks like the most amazing day!! I've always meant to go there, but never gotten around to it. xoxo
We are lucky enough to live in Banff. We never get used to it. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Post a Comment