To finish up my vacation photos I wanted to share some of our island pics from our day trip to the Pitons, the volcanic plugs in St. Lucia. I cannot even begin to describe the smell at the sulfur springs. Rotten eggs comes to mind! The island was incredibly beautiful and it was so interesting to see the people walking around their villages and walking along the side of the road. I loved to see the many homes with hanging laundry and families gathered on the front porch. All of these pics (beside the one of the three sisters) were taken from inside the moving van. Pretty good, eh?
It was an incredible vacation and experience...my actual first time using my passport if you can believe it. I can't wait to visit again!
Our last picture out the back of the van....sad, sad moment!













1 comment:
So cute! Love the display. I was describing you to a friend today and I said "Everything she touches turns to glitter!" I was talking about your creativity...You're AMAZING! Love and miss you. :)
Post a Comment