May 10, 2010

dancing with the stars - week 8

Dancing With the Stars
MONDAY NIGHT TWEETS!

It was decade night...eh.  The theme shows are not my favorite.  Discovered that I really don't like "futuristic" dance themes.  But, I like Lady Gaga so maybe I'm confused.  And I really want an iPad...what's more futuristic than that?  I'll get back to you on that.  Most of the dances were so-so, but I felt that Derek and Nicole ruled the night.  Such great choreography.  Alright, enough chit chat here's the tweets if you missed them...

 Just started watching...Weird opening Evan and Anna :) Lovely overall.

Nicole and Derek r up...LOVE this Buble song! Thought the opening and choreo is so cute. Len will prob hate it! Super cute :) 

Len liked it! One of the most fun, entertaining numbers in a long time! Awesome job Derek!
 
What is this futuristic dance? Soooo confused. Seems less futuristic and more like I need leg warmers and shoulder pads.

I want to see a show about the costume and hair dept. Ocho Cinco looks great!

85 and Cheryl were cute. Not sure if it was enough to get 9's but it was high energy and fun!

I love me some Nicey Nash. I think its your week to go though :( She needs to follow through all of her movement...

Great left split Erin A! More hip action! And lost your shoe :) Though it was good but not as exciting as it could be...

I think I hate robotic futuristic dances :) And Evan, drop that hip on your rond de jambe en l'air. Wasn't my fav dance

Ok I am in love with the 50's paso. Nicole, this is your dance! Fantastic choreo by Derek...He is something FIERCE. Favorite dance.   

Yes, Carrie Ann...BRILLIANT.

Derek Hough deserves an Emmy for choreo with that Paso. Fantastic! 
 
Ok, fun night...My call, Nicey and Erin in the bottom 2 with Nicey going home. 
Have a great week! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails