...are my favorite.
um have ya tried the luna protein cookie dough...also SO good! :-) wow...we have so much in common...from blog taste to luna bars! haha
Love that one and the smores one!
Me too! In fact, I have one in my purse at all times. Just in case I'm stranded in my car or work or the place to get my oil changed and I'm starving to death. Have you tried the peanut butter cookie? Pretty good too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
um have ya tried the luna protein cookie dough...also SO good! :-) wow...we have so much in common...from blog taste to luna bars! haha
Love that one and the smores one!
Me too! In fact, I have one in my purse at all times. Just in case I'm stranded in my car or work or the place to get my oil changed and I'm starving to death. Have you tried the peanut butter cookie? Pretty good too.
Post a Comment