I was sick and in bed during my dad's birthday on Dec. 30. It hit me yesterday onstage {yeah, I occasionally think about things onstage} that I didn't blog about it. I never want anyone to feel left out, especially my dad so here is my belated love list....
Happy Birthday Dad!
♥ i love ♥
how smart you are
how funny you are
how you are really good at caring for me and the family
your never ending "projects"
that we get to share TV shows and movies together
how much you love BYU sports and all sports for that matter
your cute dances
that you love your kids so much you pretty much bend over backwards for them
what a kind person you are
that you selflessly serve others everday
that you always do what is right
that you taught me to be self sufficient
that you get frustrated at me for needing to be right {even when I am!}
that you watch crazy, shouting guys on TV talking about finance
watching you love, accept, and care for mom
the endless support you give me for my career and life
that you love to hide away in the house....just like me
your devotion to the gospel
seeing your eyes light up when we've scored a great deal
watching every kid in the neighborhood coming over to play with you
that you are my dad
Can't wait to see what this next year holds for you! You are amazing!!!
love, erin{your blue-eyed blondie}






1 comment:
Yep he is the BEST dad ever. L.O.V.E. him!!!!
Post a Comment