It's been kind of a rough week.
Within the past 5 days I have...
turned 31
been diagnosed with bronchitis/pneumonia
missed 3 shows because I was on bed rest
missed our secret santa dinner and door decorating contest
flew home {2 layovers} for 24 hours to celebrate with my family
I am thankful for the short time I have with my family. I miss them so.
We will get to talk to our missionary brother tomorrow. So excited!
Tonight we will read of Christ's birth and open presents from Christmas Eve {jammies}.
See you next week when hopefully I'll be all better!
May your Christmas be Merry and Bright!
turned 31
been diagnosed with bronchitis/pneumonia
missed 3 shows because I was on bed rest
missed our secret santa dinner and door decorating contest
flew home {2 layovers} for 24 hours to celebrate with my family
I am thankful for the short time I have with my family. I miss them so.
We will get to talk to our missionary brother tomorrow. So excited!
Tonight we will read of Christ's birth and open presents from Christmas Eve {jammies}.
See you next week when hopefully I'll be all better!May your Christmas be Merry and Bright!






1 comment:
Hi Erin,
Just wanted to stop in and tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment