October 12, 2009

walking taco

In between shows on Saturday we went to an outdoor food festival featuring local Iowa cuisine. It was BEYOND cold for October, but fun nonetheless. One of my favorites would definitely have to be the cinnamon ice cream over an apple tart. I'm salivating right now just thinking about it!

my new shades :)

Ever heard of a walking taco? I hadn't until this past weekend. And can I just say....YUM. What a perfect tailgate party or outdoor fiesta food! Basically take an individual sized cheese doritos or fritos bag and snip it open. Dump on all your taco goods, plenty of sour cream and love.

Casey and I eat a walking tacoAdam isn't so sure about the walking taco

Such fun :)
signature2

2 comments:

Kat said...

Lovin your sexy casual-chic red lipstick.
Must try the walking taco!

Emily Wilson said...

You look hot! Just wait until you come to AZ...is a perfect 80 degrees! You will love it! Plus you wont have to walk around with your tacos...we like them sitting :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails