August 27, 2009

orange+navy

**Disclaimer....I was looking for color inspiration and ideas in this piece so I did not take down all of the info on each item. Please refer to Polyvore, Tory Burch, Anthropologie and JCrew for any of the pieces below. Sorry!

I wore my new Anthro orange top with my new JCrew navy cardigan last night to Casey's b-day. Loved the combo and now cannot stop thinking about orange and navy....

signature2

7 comments:

Kage said...

Go Bears!

Sorry...

kelly : pinetothepacific said...

i love that short sleeved navy top with the ruffle! where is it from?

Marc said...

Erin! Thanks so much again for showing us around last night. It was so much fun!

Emily Wilson said...

Timpview T-birds....I love the combination too. Very nice!

aubrey said...

i found your blog :)
you're so creative i like it

kim said...

War Eagle!!! These are Auburn colors. You should see football games here, the frat guys are in blue suits with orange ties and the girls where orange and blue cocktail dresses, it's pretty hilarious. Love you...as always.

blush612 said...

ummmm.... everything on here is adorable. Can you give us a list of what/where these items are?

P.S. love you blog, just subscribed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails