I organized a bowling tournament for us in Tulsa, OK....we needed to let off a little steam, you know? Talk about a success! Such fun and some really fantastic bowlers {myself not included}. We plan to make it an ongoing activity {especially because I got a trophy made}!Here are some pics of the event:
THE GREAT WICKED BOWLING TOURNAMENT 2009
The water bottles I made, plus the trophies
Wicked bowling trophy...complete with flying witch :)
The labels for the water bottles. Cute, right?
The bottom left is a pic of the runner ups. They got mini trophies!
Some serious bowling :)
The winner! {Actually Kristine's boyfriend...an outsider!!!}He bowled like a 245 or something crazy like that!







2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast.
So fun. You are too cute with the trophies and water bottles. That is what I love most about you...go big or go home!!!
Post a Comment