July 17, 2009

daily routine

I often dream about living the life I dream about. I read on so many blogs about the fascinating and creative lives of others. People who look like they are truly living the life they dream. I constantly battle with myself if I have done enough today. If I was spiritual enough today. If I tapped into my creativity enough today. If I have learned enough today. It is an ongoing struggle internally that will only grow as the years go on and I have a family, I am sure.

I like this blog which chronicles the daily routines of many famous writers, artists, and creatives {past and present}. One of the underlying themes I notice in each one is early rising. I wish I could be a much early riser, although with performing night after night that does not always happen! I would like to have a more structured routine, especially on tour! I'll work on it. For now, go and check out the blog and Charles Darwin's daily routine!

Here's a pic of Ben Franklin's:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails