I often enjoy "recommendations" for the blog. I never do anything for monetary gain...I just post things I find lovely, useful, or darn right amazing. Well, I recently received an e-mail from my Dad raving about a certain Sephora hand cream. It has his seal of approval...just read below to see for yourself:
Dear Erin {my most favoritist daughter.....ok, I added that},
While visiting Emily {my younger sister} last month I was looking for a hand cream to deal with my hands that were rough and cracking. I came across a Sephora product that Emily said no one uses. I tried it and my hands were soft and healing within 2 days. This is the best hand cream I have ever used! I had Emily go online and order me some. I think it was Coffe & Cream that I tried. I can't wait for it to come. It can be found in the Sephora line of skin care products for dry hands under Indulgences - Whipped Body Delights. Who would have thought....Sephora.
Love, Dad
Oh, that one made me chuckle! Apparently he has talked about nothing else for awhile now. Those man hands must have needed some TLC. Unfortunately it looks as though they might be discontinuing this product. If you happen to find any at your local Sephora...please let me know. I didn't realize this sports crazed, athletic guy would be getting his next gift from my favorite make-up store. Hey, he has 4 daughters...it was bound to happen at some point in time. Love you Dad and thanks for the info!!!
June 19, 2009
the best e-mail I have recieved in weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That is so stinking precious!!! How cute is your darling dad!
this is the best post ever!
I'm so glad you posted this! Dad has been raving about this stuff and really wanted the world to know how amazing it is. It really is too cute how he loves this stuff :)
I have created a monster!
Post a Comment