My dear friend Jen had her youngest photographed by neighbor and photographer Laura Bunker recently. My sister called me up WAY too early one morning to look at something online and mumbling and grumbling I opened my computer and went typed in some random blog address and my heart absolutely soared! Anson is so flipping cute I could have died! Needless to say, I was fully awake then. Look at those eyes, that face! I want to give him kisses right now! Great work Laura! If you are in the American Fork area call her to capture your kids!!!



June 16, 2009
anson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE HIM!!!! He is so adorable! And Laura did such a good job! Thanks for posting this Erin!!!
That was o nice of you to post these pictures. I know I'm his mom but they are so cute and she did such a good job for just starting out. Oh and by the way I love your costume pictures you are amazing and my claim to fame I tell everyone you are in Wicked and they can't believe it. Miss you and I still want to try to come see you!
He is so adorable! Love him :) Check out his legs...aren't they awesome!
too precious for words!
Post a Comment