May 18, 2009

weekend wrap-up

I haven't done this in awhile, but I'm kinda in the mood! Technically I've done 7 shows since Thursday so pretty much all I've done is the show....but, some others stuff did go on.....

1. Skyped and Video g-chat with good friends and family. Skype/g-chat makes me feel so much more connected to my loved ones. We need to do it more!!! {Congrats again to Emmy for graduating this weekend!}

2. Am getting more and more addicted to Twitter.....just what I feel would happen if I started {thanks a lot Sarah!} Follow me here...

3. Watched the HBO John Adam's series and LOVED it. I know I'm late in the game and most people have seen it...but if you are like me and waited go watch it now! I liked to watch it with the fun facts of history pop-up option.

4. Returned my cute ruffle bathing suit to JCrew as it was a tad too large....got this one in navy instead :)

5. Bundled up for a cold beach weekend. The tide has come in quite a bit and is still so gorgeous outside my window. I am in heaven :)

1 comment:

Emily Wilson said...

I just got a swimsuit just like that! It is soooooo cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails