May 12, 2009

the beach house

We just arrived in Norfolk, VA {don't even get me started on how they tell you to say that} and after getting the rental car and heading the LONG way to our beach rental we were starting to doubt our choice to stay here......UNTIL WE WALKED INSIDE.  It is gorgeous, right on the beach, and is fully loaded!!!  Libby and I screamed as we walked from room to room pointing out all the amenities in sight.  "Ooh, a washer/dryer, wow look at that TV, look at this private veranda, custom draperies, a dishwasher, a sign in book!"  Seriously....we squealed at every single thing.  This goes to show how much it stinks living out of hotels!  


My camera cord is in my trunk {they transport this large trunks for us} and I won't get it until Thursday so for now I took some pics from my computer.  Don't mind the crookedness....


2 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

how did you find this place?

sommer said...

Oh gorgeous! I wish I was coming to visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails