May 5, 2009

ahhhh......swimsuit season.....

Every year I say to myself...this is going to be your year to get things all tightened up for swimsuit season.  And every year I go hunting for a bathing suit that I will feel comfortable enough in.  AUGH!!!!  Here are some of this years choices from my fav swimsuit shopping stop: JCrew.  Not necessarily in all the colors shown....I really like that ruffle top though :)


4 comments:

sommer said...

Remember I used to have a pink one like that second picture that Grandma bought for me. She was the best!

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

thank you sensible 1 piece! These are gorgeous and youll look great in any of them

Robin gut my favorite title is Grandma said...

I stumbled onto your blog through your comment on another blog. Wow - cool swimming suits - however - as much as I like the suits - I think if I had any one of those bodies I'd look good in anything. So that's my wish - I want that body. How does one get that body?
:0)

erin wilson said...

Never were truer words spoken...Robin we are on the SAME PAGE!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails