I got this rad ring from sister Caitlyn who is in London. It is so fun and 'positively emerald' which is perfect!!! Thanks Caitlyn!

April 7, 2009
opening night gift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got this rad ring from sister Caitlyn who is in London. It is so fun and 'positively emerald' which is perfect!!! Thanks Caitlyn!


5 comments:
Oh my gosh I so love it!!!
that could not be more apropos and more gorgeous!!
Okay, so I know you don't know me, but I happened to stumble on your blog from Julie Shaner's blog. She's been a friend of mine since way back when! Anyways, I just wanted to say that you have so many cute things on here and I love it. I'm mostly excited that a friend of a friend is in Wicked. I am absolutely obsessed with that musical and I get to see it in July! Anyways, cute stuff and congrats on Madame Morrible!
Your sisters REALLY know you well- now that is what a family should be
This is a great picture of it. It is awesome!
Post a Comment