April 2, 2009

on the road again....

I've had a lovely few days in UT and now I'm on my way to Birmingham, AL!!!

I'm excited to get back to the show and see my tour family :)

I have had such a wonderful retreat here with my sister Sommer and Dad. It has been too much fun!!!

Pedicures, shopping, Mama Chu's, catching up on the Real Housewives of NY, hanging with Dad, seeing all of my dear friends little ones....quite a jam packed couple of days!

Spring is almost here! I can't wait to come home again and see the rose garden in bloom and all of the tulips sprouting.


2 comments:

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

Helene was just here visiting us in Chicago! Hope you had a great break!

sommer said...

I had such a great time! For real it was so good to have you here! Love you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails