My feet take a beating. Between running around town in flip flops and then pounding around a stage nightly the feet are a little scary. I've gotten many a pedicure and just can't seem to get them as soft as I would like, so I wanted to try a new foot cream. My usual go to is Bag Balm, but that is in storage in NY {and I'm not so sure it would travel great} so while perusing the Nordstrom I came across Kihels Intensive Treatment for Dry or Callused Areas. Well, its working ok and I am fine with seeing progress over time but I'm not sure it is the cure-all.
April 2, 2009
oh feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Our family likes this stuff.
http://winnielizzie.blogspot.com/2008/04/happy-feet.html
But I should say a more economical fix is to smother your feet in Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula hand cream and then a layer of vaseline. Put on socks, go to bed, and in the morning you'll have soft feet.
Thanks Taryn!!!
Hopped over here from MiM just in time to see this...boy do I feel your pain. I run around barefoot all the time and when I do wear shoes they are flip flops. My feet aren't pretty these days.
I've recently discovered Wal Mart's Equate Dry Skin Cream + socks = much prettier feet. The cream is only 5 bucks so I have no problem with slathering them good and thick before bed. So it sounds like Taryn and I have similar solutions!
K
Post a Comment