During a rather lovely note session with our stage manager he happened to call out one of our fierce dancers, Casey. I believe it went something like this..."The show was wonderful last night. You are all truly honoring your craft. And CASEY....you were INCREDIBLE last night. You are truly an inspiration to us all."
Well...we ran with that one. We teased and teased her night and day about her being our "inspiration!" {Seriously though, she is incredible. You are lucky if you get to see her dance.}
So I decided that I would make a t-shirt simply stating what an inspiration she is and just show up at work wearing it. It was a hit and I have a feeling a series of shirts are on the way....







1 comment:
thats amazing. and that is what tour is all about. Everyone in the cast gets involved and you remember it forever! I hope you are having as much fun as it seems you are having! Do you LOVE your new computer?
Post a Comment