Dear Birmingham,
Thank you for my stay. It has been....interesting to say the least! I will always remember:
Getting sick and paying $72 in taxi fares to go to the doctor and pharmacy
Having absolutely zero options for food
Incredible audiences
Buying my new mac
Saying goodbye to the very famous Natalie Weiss
SOUL FOOD @ Ambrosia
Jim and Nick's BBQ
Using all of my paychecks at The Summit
Linda Dobbins Dance Workshops
Living with Libbles
Starting to learn Morrible
Seeing Kimmy and Sam
Hearing a tornado warning alarm for the first time
Fun, fun, fun with my AWESOME cast!
I may not ever come back, but it was an experience. I will never live in a city like this without a car again....you live and you learn!!!
Jacksonville here we come!!!
Sincerely,
Erin







2 comments:
yes!!!! glad you are now a member of the cool kids club! let's ichat soon :)
Sam was just saying we should have driven down and picked you up on your day off. We could have shown you the good part of Alabama...AUBURN!!!! :) Love you!
Post a Comment