Money and I kind of have a love/hate relationship. It's pretty awesome when you have it and really sucky when you don't.
Jacob is in love with Suze Orman and her new book (she really churns these things out, doesn't she?).
Also, you must watch the Kristen Wiig impersonations on SNL. HILLARIOUS.
February 3, 2009
money, money, money
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love love love Suze Orman, but I love love love the Kristen Wiig impersonation even more!!!
I watch Suze every Saturday night on CNBC, and it brings me hope that I may someday be able to manage my own finances. . . After all, Suze was a tragic case, and we're talking hundreds of thousands of dollars that she lost, before she figured it all out! We can do it!!!
2 ppl I love also-- Kristin Wigg and Suze. When I was watching SNL and that Suze logo flashed on I FREAKED out because I knew what was coming.. I watch her show every saturday night on CNBC. LOVE IT! Thanks for posting this. So funny.
Post a Comment