January 29, 2009

how darling

Sarah is my dear, dear friend who has been away from NYC for a LONG time because she's been on tour with Jersey Boys. She surprised me with an incredible birthday/congrats gift and I was blown away! I had no idea what to expect and was so excited to see that she got me a Wicked journal { for all of my Wicked tour experiences--PERFECT } and some words of wisdom to help keep me sane in every city. I love you Sarah!!!! Thank you for being my tour guru!

4 comments:

Tony said...

Ahhh. Sarah is so sweet. She got you what I was going to get you. Ha! J/k Why do we always have to leave. If its not me its you and if its not you its someone else. Ughhh!
Are we having a going away party before you leave? If not I am throwing you one!

Miss Darling said...

she sounds like a really cool girl ;)
i love you too, erin!

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

You are both fabulous women and I adore you both!!

Emily Wilson said...

That was so cute and nice of Sarah. What a great friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails