January 14, 2009

congress on you tube

That's right folks. The US Senate and the House of Representatives have launched their own YouTube channels in order to connect with the American public. So instead of watching the Fillipino prisoners dance Thriller for the umpteenth time, go to the US Senate channel or the H of R channel and see what they have to say. Being informed is so now....

4 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

At least it is now confirmed and out in the open that they are also wasting all THEIR time on YouTube.

That's what they've been doing instead of actually working!!!

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

I had NEVER SEEN that filippino prisoner video! HOLY CRAP. Amazing. Ok I better go to the US senate video as well now or you will think I am shallow

erin wilson said...

I will never think you are shallow Clarky!!!

Emily Wilson said...

I have to be honest...I only looked at the Fillipino prisoner video!! Seriously, what? The Fillipino Michael Jackson had some pretty good moves :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails