December 15, 2008

weekend wrap up

Here's what I learned...

1. I don't do anything halfway. Sunday was the opening and closing night (day) of the Primary Program Sharing Time EXTRAVAGANZA!!!! I adapted a Three Wisemen script I found and put in musical numbers, props, etc. It was for my sister's Primary Class (they are 9 and so dang cute) and she and I worked tirelessly to turn this thing out! Let's just say it is training for my future as a Producer....

2. Having a college reunion might just be the happiest Christmas present of all. My dear friend Brandalee had many old college buds over for a little festivity and laugh and laugh we all did for hours. It was the latest I've been up in months....yeah, I'm totally crazy like that.

3. The girl at the Costco Photo Lab needs a little attitude adjustment. Dear photo girl (you know who you are), please stop taking away the joy of this season by acting like a crazy woman. I just want to get my photos printed correctly and pick them up so I can get to what I really came to Costco for: the free samples.

Have an awesome week!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails