Here's what happened...
1. NOTHING.
2. Just Kidding....well, kind of. My Mom and I went to see Four Christmases. I didn't think it was all that it was cracked up to be. And I did not do any cracking up either. But, the highlight was our trip to Williams Sonoma. Yummy Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, and all the Fall stuff of sale!
3. I went on a media fast from Saturday night to Sunday night. No TV, DVD's, Internet, Blogging, Facebook, Nada! I'll be honest, I wasn't perfect with it...but, it was nice to do other things for awhile :) I highly recommend it!
4. Caitlyn and I went to the Beehive Bazaar. There were definitely a lot more vendors this year, but I have to say it is just so hard to pay out the nose for things I could make myself. Some clever new things though....can't really say just yet because of Christmas! Ooh, and we also went to lunch at Sammy's. Super yummy...if you are in the Utah Valley area I only have to say three words: sweet potato fries.
4. I consumed lots of peppermint tea and hot chocolate. It's getting chilly!!!
December 8, 2008
weekend wrap up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm surprised you didn't like Four Christmases. I kind of loved it. But I went with a person who laughs really hard at everything, so that always makes things funnier.
I want to do all those things with you when I get there...get ready for more fun....with me!
Post a Comment