I had a little bit of a longer weekend :)
Here's what I learned....
1. I need to listen to my conscience. I had an inkling to let something go, and I ignored it. This has ignited quite an issue with my roommates, but I am hopeful I can work on my skills in forgiveness. Why is it so hard to forgive sometimes?
2. I miss NYC a lot. Wicked flew me in for one night for a measurment fitting. I was thinking it would be one round of measurements and I would go on my way....I had no idea I would have a "handler" taking me around town to all sorts of appointments. It was awesome and I will post pics soon. By far the coolest costume experience I've had yet!
3. Shake Shack, dear friends, and good weather make for the best night ever. I love, love, love my NYC family. They always make me happy, feel loved, and give my abs an awesome workout with all the laughing. Also, a BIG thank you to the boys on 99th for being such wonderful hosts. Tony, you are still in 1st place!
4. Voting in NYC is quite the experience. I'm pretty sure the voting machine was made in 1945 and I certainly hope my vote was counted. It was kind of chaotic, but I am really happy I had a chance to let my voice be heard. Now, I just hope that everyone will calm down!!!
Have an awesome week!
November 5, 2008
weekend wrap up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment