Best opaque tights? In my opinion, Spanx 'Tight End' Shaping Tights. And, I happen to know a certain Gossip Girl wears them too!
I think they have good stretch, great opacity, and make you feel SUPER secure. I think opaque tights are just as important a wardrobe staple as are dark denim jeans and your lbd (little black dress).
Do you have a favorite?
November 12, 2008
tried it: opaque tights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Commenting on your wicked fitting here....
I totally know the broadway wig guy. (Joe?) He is one of the few real wig makers left in the world! He's a hoot. He is very very close friends with my new sister in law and we hung out at the wedding in Boston and he told me all sorts of stories. He had me rolling. (Apparently Pavarati was cheap and Lily Tomlin was a diva--) Fun to get the inside gossip on which celebrities he liked to work with and which he didn't. LOVE YOU! (Did you get my text about coming to the set tonight?)
and since that was all about me---
I am so excited for you and I would have been in heaven doing all of that running around in NYC! I can't wait to see the finished product on you.
I love spanx happened over via mim's
they are the best!
Post a Comment