October 20, 2008

weekend wrap up

Here's what I learned...

1. You are all so kind! Thank you so much for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers!

2. I do not like being poked and prodded. The surgery went really well, but the hospital stay was not my favorite. The nurse had a hard time finding a vein for my IV and I got poked way too much! My body is getting used to having the device and I am recovering really well. I am happy it is finally over! Thank you nurses, Dr. Sorenson, and everyone who was so wonderful during my stay :)

3. College reunions make me smile from ear to ear. I went to a lovely Fall party hosted by my dear friend Molly and saw some dear, dear friends from my college days. We laughed and laughed, ate yummy chili in little pumpkin bread bowls and a divine salad by the talented Emily, played games, had a pumpkin carving contest, and talked until the wee hours of the night. The talent, creativity, and exhilarating conversation was fantastic!

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

J U L I E said...

I am so glad you are doing so well! I was thinking about you!

maggie said...

glad you made it through! even though we don't know each other, i was thinking about you and wishing you well!

kim said...

I'm so glad everything went well. I am SOOOO jealous that I wasn't at your Fall party. I miss you guys.

emily said...

I loved that party too! I should post some photos from our fun little reunion!!

You are the best! Love you!
~Em

Related Posts with Thumbnails