Here's what I learned....
1. I love taking classes!!! I am taking Alma Loveland's Illustrator 101 class and can't wait to learn more and more! She's a great teacher and I highly reccomend taking her class if you are in the area, or just ponder on a subject you want to learn more about and find a class! Or, maybe you are an expert on something and should set up a class to teach!
2. Dieting sucks {sorry mom, I know you hate that word}. I am on a low calorie diet and while it is nice to be shaving some pounds I am getting tired of seeing food on commercials and at parties, etc. I am doing pretty good, but here's to getting all the way to Halloween!
3. I was afraid to get excited about Wicked. I found myself 3 days later still kind of shell shocked. I think I have gotten used to protecting myself from the disappointment that auditioning brings and was a little apprehensive to get excited! There is a little part of me that thinks someone will say "nevermind" and that will be that. But, there are small moments when I smile to myself that it is real and is going to be awesome!
4. Going to the freezing {brrrr} Homecoming game is awesome--especially when your team wins! BYU ran for another win {keeping us undefeated} last Saturday against UNM. It wasn't the funnest of games to watch, but it was super fun to cheer on my alma mater with the fam!
5. Waking up to snow falling in October is way better here than in NYC.....I don't know what everyone is complaining about...you get to jump in your car and drive to your destination. In NYC I see white flakes and start adding layers and slip free shoes. Sexy.
October 13, 2008
weekend wrap up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment