October 6, 2008

saw it

[title of show]. It could have been called [An Evening with Erin and Jacob] and probably would have been more funny. Sorry, but it should have stayed off-Broadway. Heidi Blickenstaff has such a gorgeous voice...I am now a big fan!



















A Tale of Two Cities. It was neither the best of shows, nor the worst of shows. I am glad there is something like this back on Broadway though, even if it did seem like a less spectacular version of Les Mis. James Barbour's voice is gorgeous, and loved Brandi Burkhardts performance as well.

















Gypsy. I cried through the final song (Rose's Turn) and through the entire curtain call....super embarrassing. Patti laid it all out and then some. I really enjoyed it! I also enjoyed seeing friends, Nancy, Steve, and Sara on a Broadway stage :)

















A Man For All Seasons. Fantastic. Frank Langella was just fantastic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails