September 29, 2008

weekend wrap up

Here's what I learned...

1. Doing your 2007 tzxes in October doesn't make it any less stressful.

2. Crying through the end of Gypsy is somewhat embarrassing. I went to see friends Nancy, Steve, and Sara in Gypsy and it was wonderful. Patti LuPone was phenomenal. She puts it all out there and then some. Between her performance and the fact I am probably pms'ing I sat there and cried during the final scene and the curtain call. The guy next to me was a little nervous about it, I think! Ha!

3. George Washington harvested peanuts (and found over 200 uses for them). I guess this is common knowledge, but during a rousing game of Cranium only one in our very fun group knew this answer! Did you know that?

1 comment:

Karyn Mann said...

George Washington CARVER (an African American Botanist, not our first president).
I would kick your trash at Cranium! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails