Here's what I learned:
1. Dinner group can be fun! My singles group at church get together with different people (randomly assigned) to have dinner at a host group on Sunday's occasionally. Yesterday's group was the funnest I have been to, and it was mostly due to the fact that we actually all interacted with one another....go figure.
2. When feeling the angst of work and the stress of life, one should not go to the movies and see Lakeview Terrace. It only made me more angst filled and more stressed! Although, I do love Patrick Wilson....
3. I have had lots on my mind and will try to be coming up with holes to fill in the gaps over the next little while. When dreams are not becoming realities, what is the proper course? I will continue to work on that....
September 22, 2008
weekend wrap up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
When dreams don't become realities it's time to dream new dreams.
or...it's time to move to AZ and live with your adorable younger sister!
wasn't DG the best?!! I had a blast, even though somehow I managed to reveal more about myself than I had anticipated. This happens way too often in my life. I really enjoy mixing things up with different people. Celine Dion is my favorite, oh and Miley.
Never give up Erin! I'm counting on you to be my Famous friend!:) Don't let me down. Did you ever think that your living the dreams that someone else could never achieve? Your amazing, and I love ya:)
Mckenzie
Post a Comment