September 15, 2008

weekend wrap up

Here's what I learned...

1. The Women is not as good as the original. It was overall fun and interesting that they shot the entire film without any men (including extras) but, I really think a second viewing when the DVD is released will maybe bring a better appreciation...maybe.

2. I am not 20 anymore. I have a new 20 year old roommate who is super sweet and is ready to begin her big NYC experience....and my intolerance level for all things 20 showed up real fast. Needless to say, this will be a good lesson in patience.

3. I am so ready for Fall! I can't wait to layer clothes, put on boots (kind of), and feel the crisp air on my face when I walk out the door. We had quite the steamy Sunday yesterday....

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Agreed! Let's get rid of this muggy disaster and bring out the REAL september!

Related Posts with Thumbnails