Here's what I learned:
1. I have Olympic FEVER. I love every single meet. I have such pride for my country and cannot get enough. Last night a bunch of us piled on my bed and watched the events for hours. I also watched the Redeem Team beat China on Sunday morning and was so impressed by the skill on the court. Oh, and the mens 100 freestyle relay was FANTASTIC to watch. I was pumping my arms in the air and cheering by myself in my room :) Go USA!
2. A picnic in your living room on a Sunday afternoon is super. Lots of friends, blankets on the floor, and fun! Thanks all for coming over!
3. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 was cute....considering the cheesiness factor. The reason to see this movie? This gentleman....yowza. Side note: NY movie audiences are some of the crudest, rudest of all time. Geez louise.
August 11, 2008
weekend wrap up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment