August 4, 2008

weekend wrap up

Here's what I learned....

1. A little retail therapy is always good for the soul. I needed a new shirt to wear to an audition so I while I was heading to Verizon to pay a bill I stopped in Old Navy for a simple tee. I haven't been in an Old Navy for awhile and discovered they had lots of really cute and inexpensive things that would help finish off the summer!

2. I'm really getting excited for Fall. I keep thinking about jeans, jackets, layering and cute boots. I always like to watch "You've Got Mail" around this time of year. I love when Tom Hanks character Joe Fox says, "Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies." I feel the same way. Back to school clothes and supplies shopping was always a HUGE event around my house. It was always topped off with a fabulous runway with lots of oohs and aahs making all lof my sisters and I feel super trendy and fabulous.

3. Seeing one of your best friends make their Broadway debut is AWESOME! A huge group of us got together and went to see Jacob in Xanadu. He was fantastic and a total hit. Karyn made a huge sign for him and we had quite the reception after the show. Congrats Jacob!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails