July 28, 2008

weekend wrap up

Here's what I learned....

1. Lars and the Real Girl is a FANTASTIC flick. I really enjoyed it, especially Ryan Gosling's performance as Lars.

2. I love Rock Band/Guitar Hero. We played it at our fantastic ward social and had a blast {thanks Karen}! We have Guitar Hero and haven't played it much in awhile....why?

3. I didn't have to learn this, but just scream it from the top of my lungs: a mustard seed grows into a SHRUB not a TREE. I seriously had a meltdown at church when hoo-ha challenged me with his weak google argument. But seriously, I needed to let it go much earlier than I did....hey, at least I'm aware of it.

4. Making Cafe Rio at home is just about as good as the real deal. Yum.

5. Stepbrothers is funny, but could cool it on dropping the F word like every other word. Why?

3 comments:

sommer said...

A hoo-ha?! That made me totally giggle out loud! I love it!!

sommer said...

Oh and home made Cafe Rio is so not as good as the real thing.

J U L I E said...

Really a shrub? I will never be the same knowing what I know now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails