I'm the blonde behind Lin-Manuel Miranda....
your famous!!! yah! SO cool :)
youre so pretty!!! Great clapping skills by the way.
you're FAMOUS!
omg there you are!!!!! how was it? was it so fun? what and who were you wearing?
I am wearing a little Dana Buchman number I got for Julie's wedding!
You look gorgeous. . . and I love that you smile directly to camera so naturally!! Work it girl. Might I also add, that his speech was pretty fricken awesome! What an amazing treat to get to be in the audience! I'm consummed with ENVY!! JK
I saw you live! It was so fun!!
You look so pretty! That is Awesome.
such a pro
that's fantastic...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
your famous!!! yah! SO cool :)
youre so pretty!!! Great clapping skills by the way.
you're FAMOUS!
omg there you are!!!!! how was it? was it so fun? what and who were you wearing?
I am wearing a little Dana Buchman number I got for Julie's wedding!
You look gorgeous. . . and I love that you smile directly to camera so naturally!! Work it girl.
Might I also add, that his speech was pretty fricken awesome! What an amazing treat to get to be in the audience! I'm consummed with ENVY!! JK
I saw you live! It was so fun!!
You look so pretty! That is Awesome.
such a pro
that's fantastic...
Post a Comment