I've been a little out of control lately. Between packing my things to go into storage, asking the dearest of friends if I might stay with them for a week at a time {I'm homeless for May}, awaiting answers from a new leasing office and a possible new company that will ultimately change my life as I know it, and taking on a HUGE personal business project I am just a frazzled mess.
I've been m.i.a. with my friends {I am so sorry...I'll be back soon} and just not as positive as I normally would like to be. In order to deal better with this I'm going to choose to be grateful for:
*My family who supports me more than I probably deserve.
*My therapist--Mom.
*My friends who are kind and the funniest people ever.
*Spring.
*My jobs.
*Constant reminders that all is well.
*Good examples.
*Getting a seat on the train.
*Finding something to wear in my closet.
*Subway $5 sandwiches.
*The video of my lil' bro playing my video game.
*Constant life learning.
*Video messages from Lexy and the kids.
*Most of all my HF who hears from me more than ever right now!
April 24, 2008
just frazzled, yet grateful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
And I'm thankful for you.
Post a Comment